Commercial sites must have industrial prime coatings that will allow your site to withstand the pressure and stress of everyday use. Often, industrial floors must be able to support heavy machinery, chemical compounds and foot traffic that many other commercial floors don’t. In order to meet the needs of industrial wear and tear, many businesses are turning to epoxy floor coverings to provide unparalleled durability, flexibility and cleanability.
In order to help you find out if an industrial epoxy floor coating will work for your business, ask yourself if any of these statements apply to you.
- I have at least 20-40 employees that regularly work in my industrial building or commercial warehouse.
- My business utilizes heavy machinery (forklifts, aerial work platforms, compactors) on a daily basis.
- We work primarily with strong and potentially damaging materials like steel, wood, iron or chemicals.
- Cleanliness and safety is a vital part of my business’ success.
- I work with industrial or chemical compounds that are caustic and can cause long-term damage to untreated flooring.
If these concerns sound familiar, industrial epoxy floor coatings might be the best choice for your business.
1. Industrial Epoxy Floor Coatings Protect
Untreated concrete can easily be damaged and stained by chemicals and abrasive materials. In addition, the porous nature of concrete absorbs spills like oil, grease or chemicals which ages your concrete and can make it less stable in the long-run. Industrial epoxy prime coatings strengthen concrete and gives it a protective layer that keeps it free of staining and scratching from heavy equipment.
2. Industrial Epoxy Floor Coverings Last
The unique chemical structure of an industrial epoxy system gives your substrate additional strength to withstand the weight, chemical exposure or abrasions that come with having an industrial space. Thick chemical compounds work together to create a smooth surface that can support thousands of pounds of pressure, day in and day out, for decades.
3. Industrial Epoxy Floor Coatings Are Easy to Clean
Not only do industrial prime coatings go on easy and last for years, they are one of the easiest floor coatings to clean. Naturally liquid-resistant, they are perfect for helping you to avoid dangerous spills that could lead to accidents. Epoxy floor coatings are also a wise business decision, as they can be cleaned with very little labor and cleaning supplies, which saves you money in the long run.
4. Industrial Epoxy Floor Coverings are Beautiful and Inexpensive
Epoxy floor coverings are naturally beautiful, providing a shiny, seamless floor that will last for years to come. At Prime Coat, we give you complete control over the color and style of your epoxy floor coating. From quartz-accented topcoats to a rainbow of color options, you can make your workplace beautiful in addition to safe and durable.