Clean-Power Microbial – PC 499
Free Standard Shipping on all cleaning products!
Call for 55 gal pricing
Clean-Power Microbial is a fast working, economical and natural oil-contaminate remover. Activated MICROBES in a specially designed liquid suspension penetrate concrete substrates and completely digest oil contamination, converting it into naturally occurring by-products such as carbon dioxide and water. THIS PRODUCT IS ECO-FRIENDLY AND IS ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE FOR HUMANS, PETS, PLANTS AND AQUATIC LIFE.
Clean-Power Microbial is designed for the removal of any and all hydrocarbon or animal fat contaminants (including motor and cutting oil, animal fat, fuel oil, kitchen grease, etc.) from a wide variety of substrates such as bare or sealed concrete, quarry and ceramic tile, decorative stone and composite flooring. Clean-Power Microbial is formulated in two versions:
- Cleans without polluting
- NO VOC’s
- No special storage or shipping regulations
- Will not harm hands or skin
- 6-12 month shelf-life once microbes are activated and placed into suspension
- Penetrates deeply to clean porous substrates such as unsealed concrete and tile grout
- Safe to dispose spent cleaner into open drains
- 1 gallon unit (activated)
- 5 gallon drum (activated)
- 55 gallon drum (unactivated) plus microbe packets
Limitations and for Best Results
• Ambient and substrate temperatures much be kept between 40F & 100F during cleaning. At colder temperatures the microbes become dormant. At higher temperatures the microbes will die.
• The microbes must have water and either a hydrocarbon or lipid based “food supply” to live and work. Without water or food they will go dormant until both are available.
• Microbes cannot survive contact with most cleaning products.
1. This product may be applied with either a spray or a brush. The affected area must be agitated with a brush, manually or with a power scrubber. (This is determined by the size of the area to be cleaned.)
2. The solution must not rise above 100 F, and must not dry out. Water must be present at all times.
3. Cleaned area may be rinsed off after a minimum application time of 20 minutes. The complete remediation process may require repeated applications.
4. After application, the solution can be collected, stored in containers and re-used several times.
DO NOT subject this product to temperatures below 40 F, and in excess of 120 F. Used solution is non-flammable, and may be stored in open containers.
This product, activated or not, contains no hazardous materials and may be simply rinsed away into drains. All components and by-products are biodegradable. When properly rinsed this product leaves no residue